Wow! This got my instant attention. Should I say yes?
(Libby says, "if you really want to, go.")
About midnight last night we got struck by lightening and have no electronics Bo talked to the insurance guy 2 times last night now we have to decide where we go for repairs so if you don't hear from us for a while we are traveling. Will let all of you know what happens and where we go might have to get back to the states. Have enough power to run the refrig. for 2 days then food is gone. Just talked to the boat behind us and they got hit harder than we did as it blew out a through hole.
Pray for safe travels and will talk later.
Joyce and Bo
What precautions do we take on Tarwathie?