It is a repeat of last year. At the last moment, as we are ready to depart, we feel a twinge of regret. It would sure be nice to just stay here indefinitely.
But if we did that, we wouldn't see family or friends. Nor would Libby get to do gardening. Nor would Tarwathie get her bottom cleaned and painted, any possibly Alwgrip'd above the water line. Nor would we be safe from hurricanes.
So, leave we must. Tomorrow toward Fort Meyers. The forecast is for light winds. Look for a new blog post Friday or Saturday.