That we love Lake Champlain is well documented. But some days are better than others. Here are some criteria and [current conditions]
- Not cold [72F]
- Not hot [72F]
- Sunny [Sunny]
- Nice breeze [NW 10-12 knots]
- Low humidity leading to good visibility [50%]
- Not crowded [no festivals, Canadian holidays not started yet]
- Clear water [clearest in 4 years]
- Water temperature nice for swimming [55F\
I count that as 6.5 out of 8 possible points. Boy oh boy would we have fun in Tarwathie out there today.
I went down to the waterfront for a look. Here's what I saw.
By the way, there is no place in the whole State of New York, with such nice views of New York State.